Social Network Sign-In
- How to Create a Fully Featured Blog in Joomla
- Joomla Menu Item Types
- How-To: Create a Joomla Menu Link that is Not Clickable
- Thinking of Upgrading to Joomla 1.6, 1.7, or 2.5?
- Running a CPanel Server Behind NAT
- How-To: Embed an IFrame into Joomla 2.5
- How-To: Embed a IFramed Video in a Joomla 1.7 Article
- What is a Joomla template override?
TagsCentOS convert joomla template CPanel embed iframe embed video extension development eXtplorer file management Firewall free joomla templates Hosting Server images joomla! 1.6 joomla 1.5 Joomla 1.7 joomla 2.5 joomla blog joomla development joomla how-to joomla iframe Joomla menu joomla path lost password menu link module module assignment module chrome modules NAT plugin redirect reset password resources template conversion template overrides templates upgrade joomla WHM
Tag Archives: joomla development
Sometimes you may want to have a different layout for a Joomla article based on which category the article belongs. For example, you may have one article that is part of a “Products” category and another article that belongs to … Read More
New to Joomla! 1.6? You may have noticed that next to your article ‘created date’, you now have the text ‘Created on’ which can be unsightly in certain situations. The good news is there’s a few ways to remove this … Read More
When developing custom extensions, it’s never a good idea to hard-code paths. Joomla! has several built-in constants that allow you to easily and accurately retrieve paths and URLs: